Python Framework for Multi-Legs Robots
De Wiki LOGre
|Language:||Français • English|
Project done by fma38.
Work in progress.
Please, refer to the french page for more details.
Py4bot is soft framework, written in python, designed to control multi-legs robots.
- number and arrangement of legs fully configurable
- number of degrees of freedom for each leg totally configurable
- expandable gaits
- control from several types of controllers simultaneously (gamepad, keyboard, microphone, wireless / ReST, custom ...)
- sending information to controllers
- autopilot (total or partial):
- path planner/recorder
- use of sensors to keep trim, detect ground...